A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
sneak peek
Between packing for my move (The truck arrives bright and early next Thursday -eek) my little ones and my business I'm running like crazy right now. In fact I'm heading out the door for a meeting right now but before I left I wanted to share a little peek at a wonderful project I just finished up. The clients were an absolute pleasure! Sorry I can't show more of this job, I had it photographed on Monday! You'll see the entire room soon enough! Have a great day, rain and all!
Labels:
Project Photos,
projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment