Sorry, I'm hugely late in announcing the 5 winners of our Donna Hay competition but here they are:
Jojo Humes Brown
Ellen Welch
Elia Power
Celine Revest
Linda Havelock
If your name is listed, please email me your full details to leblog(at)bodieandfou(dot)com so I can forward them to Hardie Grant, the UK publisher that made this wonderful competition possible.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
competition
» Donna Hay competition winners
Donna Hay competition winners
Labels:
competition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment