As I was reading through my emails today I received the May newsletter from the Denver Design District. Last week and this week I have been talking about Masculine Design, timing could not be better...
FASHION FORWARD.......BESPOKE COLLECTION
Sophisticated stripes, tweeds, and checks with understated boldness define Artistic Tile's new Bespoke collection. Inspired by British menswear, masculinity sets the tone. Gallant patterns and contours in neutral grey and beige shades combine seamlessly to evoke a daring statement. Made by diligent craftsmen, Bespoke is expressive. Designs function as both field tiles and borders, giving flexibility to compose that handsome outfit. Clients are encouraged to create their own tailored ensemble. The Bespoke Collection just landed at Decorative Materials!
Click on Decorative Materials for contact information.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 24, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design
,
Interior Design
,
Interiors
» Look who's talking about design inspired by menswear.
Look who's talking about design inspired by menswear.
Labels:
design,
Interior Design,
Interiors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment