last weekend domicile left the OC for the afternoon to spend a beautiful day in LA at the legends of la cienega event. we attended several inspiring lectures, saw and chatted with many of our peers and design friends as well as met margaret russell and nathan turner at farrow and ball. both were so darling and fun to chat with! Thank you margaret and nathan!!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
ZE Interior Designs » » legends of la cienega 2010
legends of la cienega 2010
last weekend domicile left the OC for the afternoon to spend a beautiful day in LA at the legends of la cienega event. we attended several inspiring lectures, saw and chatted with many of our peers and design friends as well as met margaret russell and nathan turner at farrow and ball. both were so darling and fun to chat with! Thank you margaret and nathan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment