Snob Interior Design was so honored to be a part of such a wonderful cause. Home For The Troops is an Non-Profit organization that provides brand new homes built for specifically for a service man or woman incurring life altering injuries while in service to our country at NO CHARGE to the veteran.
A fashion show/silent auction, Wednesday the 5th, was an opportunity to showcase a unique shopping experience in Downtown Colorado Springs. Thirty models participated representing a number of down town stores including Snob Interior Design.
The model, Jane Gianarelli, was dressed in all black complemented with a Snob Apron. In her left hand she held a paint bucket filled with paint swatches, paint brush and a scale. In her other hand was a tote bursting with accessories for the home, along with complimentary fabrics for upholstery, accent pillows and window treatments.
Snob Interior Design is looking forward to participating again in the 2011 event
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment