I have been thinking about this topic for a while now. Someone has been encouraging me to blog about this for a while as well. Well, this will be a week long experience. I have a few ideas of what I would like to feature, but one never knows how a topic can evolve. I hope you enjoy the ride.
What is masculine design? Everyone may have their own idea, but I think of menswear suits from the early 1900's and menswear fabrics.
Wools in neutral colors.
Hounds Tooth.
Plaids.
Pinstripes.
For me in masculine design, this is the true inspiration, mens suits.
Classic and never goes out of style.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment