there have been many posting about sex in the city in the last month so i thought i would jump on the sex wagon and post about it too. we are all in love with their many costume changes clad with manolo blahnik's and the extravagant destinations they frequent in the movies. today i was inspired by the top to images from the second movie. first let me just say john corbett is hot and very inspiring!! second i like the turkish inspired lunch they are having which lead to the the pics below.A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
music movies
» grand bazaar inspired today by sex in the city.
grand bazaar inspired today by sex in the city.
there have been many posting about sex in the city in the last month so i thought i would jump on the sex wagon and post about it too. we are all in love with their many costume changes clad with manolo blahnik's and the extravagant destinations they frequent in the movies. today i was inspired by the top to images from the second movie. first let me just say john corbett is hot and very inspiring!! second i like the turkish inspired lunch they are having which lead to the the pics below.
Labels:
music movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment