Is this what I'm supposed to look like when I'm working?
I had a chuckle when I saw this Patrick Demarchelier photo from the Habitually Chic blog. It is from a Vogue editorial of a 'Working Girl'. It's clear that this lady with all her plans and building models is suppose to be an Architect. I know a lot of architects and designers and (although some very stylish) we certainly don't look as relaxed as this...
Photograph for Vogue by Patrick Demarchelier via Habitually Chic.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment