after a year of designing and planing and selecting and upholstering and painting and shopping and construction and then more painting and more shopping the day has finally arrived, we are spending the day professionally photographing jolene's condo. it looks amazing! can't wait to share it with you all. amanda
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 10, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
photo
» photo day today!
photo day today!
after a year of designing and planing and selecting and upholstering and painting and shopping and construction and then more painting and more shopping the day has finally arrived, we are spending the day professionally photographing jolene's condo. it looks amazing! can't wait to share it with you all. amanda
Labels:
photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment