![]() | |
| via |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Black and White
,
chess board
,
coffee table
,
elle decor
,
Living Room
» Chess Board Coffee Table
Chess Board Coffee Table
I've had this picture saved for awhile now, and I just can't seem to get this coffee table out of my head. It looks like a giant chess board almost...only way more chic. I love it, do you?
Labels:
Black and White,
chess board,
coffee table,
elle decor,
Living Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment