Last Summer, I was asked by Hush Homewear to do an interview for their September newsletter which was great because I'm a big fan of Hush.
This Summer, when our little family went on our 'back to basic' holidays spending 2 weeks on a boat without TV, internet and bathroom, I spent most evenings hanging out in their harem trousers and I really fancy their cream stitch snood and the cream hat for this winter. Anyway...here is a sneak-peek of their newsletter and you can read the interview on their blog.
In response to my last answer in their interview, someone told me...
"Poor Steve. Left in a burning house to watch rugby whilst you rescue the pink converse. I am quite sure my wife would do the same to me when given the choice between me and Charlie's purple Converse."
Errmm....yeah of course! :-) Would you save your husband who can run from the burning house by himself or your kids and their first little shoes? ;-)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment