Given that mood boards are such a part of my life, our design agency has suggested we put one on the welcome page of our first mail order catalogue and the idea is that if we do more catalogues next year, the mood board will change each time to reflect the season and our new finds, passions etc...
I like the idea! Although when it came to do a mood board with a deadline, suddenly I had a creative block that lasted a couple of weeks. I just couldn't come up with anything that I found satisfying until this morning...So here is the baby.
It is still work in progress but as it is for our welcome page, I really wanted some nice, simple and warm. A mood board that would make people feel happy and inspired. Christmas is such a frantic season for us and stressful for a lot of customers who worry they won't get the right gifts in time that I thought it would be a nice feel for our welcome page....
I would love to hear what you think about it. Not just if it's nice or not but how it makes you feel...Many thanksEtant donne que les mood boards ont une grande place dans ma vie, notre agence de design a suggere d'en mettre un sur la page d'introduction de notre premier catalogue et l'idee est que si nous continuons a produire des catalogues l'annee prochaine, chaque mood board refletera les saisons mais aussi nos envies, nos nouvelles trouvailles et passions.
J'aime beaucoup l'idee! Par contre, quand il fallu creer un mood board avec une deadline, la le blocage total! Pendant 2 semaines, je n'arrivais pas a pondre un truc qui me satisfaisait jusqu'a ce matin....donc voici le bebe.
Il n'est pas encore tout a fait fini mais comme c'est pour notre page d'introduction, je voulais un truc simple, joli et chaleureux. Un collage heureux et inspirant. Noel est une periode tellement agitee pour nous et stressante pour nos clients qui s'inquietent de ne pas trouver les bons cadeaux de Noel a temps que je voulais commencer le catalogue par une image douce....
J'aimerais beaucoup avoir votre feedback....Pas juste si c'est beau ou pas mais qu'est ce vous ressentez en regardant ce petit montage...Merci beaucoup
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment