![]() |
I'm all about the concept of spending my hard earned money on one large, high quality purchase lately. I'd rather buy one fabulous pair of shoes/boots a season then four okay pair! It also cuts down on the clutter in your closet, and you all know how I feel about clutter! The Melissa back zip riding boot is currently on my hit list. Find it here! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » I want, I need..
I want, I need..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment