A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 29, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Holiday House
» Holiday Home at Shelter Island
Holiday Home at Shelter Island
I have previously posted about this relaxed Shelter Island holiday home belonging to Andrew Corrie, founder of Ochre and Canvas - see the lovely photos by Ditte Isager here.
Apartment Therapy have posted more photos of this "part beach shack, part Scandinvian cottage" which showcases some of the great products that came from the labels that Corrie found. See more of the house tour and the article here.
Photographs via Apartment Therapy.
Labels:
Holiday House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment