I have genuine admiration for Kelly Hoppen as an entrepreneur. She never stops and when it comes to this, yes she is and good for her!
Besides receiving an MBE from the Queen and driving a very successful interior business, this year (only) she launched her App, wallpapers with Graham & Brown, another must-read book, is doing regular TV appearances on QVC and still look A-MA-ZING!
Her latest venture is Superior Interiors, a TV show which will air on 27th Sept at 8pm on Channel 5 and I can't wait to watch it!
I have been told that the first episode is with the Dimartino family. They wanted to turn their garage into a family space which had to fulfil a lot of requirements. First they needed a special area for their son with learning disabilities, next up was a space for their daughter to chill with friends, then it was a space for mum to do the laundry and Dad wanted a bar to entertain friends….Apparently, they had pretty strong ideas on 'theme' decorating (they have a tiki bar in the back garden) and wanted the room be 'Italian American' a la The Sopranos.
In the end Kelly created an amazing family space like she knows how to. I wish she would come to my place and finish a few room. I wouldn't mind a kitchen a la Kelly Hoppen...They are always stunning!
Anyway, the good news for you is that you can win Kelly's latest book: Creating a home for the way you live.
How to enter:
All you need to do is to leave a comment on BODIE and FOU on Facebook, tell us which is your favourite book by Kelly Hoppen and share this with all your friends.
This give-away is open to anyone around the world and will end on Friday 07/10/2011.
Good luck!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, September 23, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
competition
» Facebook competition: WIN KELLY HOPPEN'S BOOK
Facebook competition: WIN KELLY HOPPEN'S BOOK
Labels:
competition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment