![]() |
| ** Update: The light fixtures are from Ro Sham Beaux - here is the link!! Thanks Everyone! So I found these light fixtures about a month ago! I love their sculptural quality and have been obsessed with anything gold lately!! Problem is??? I thought I saved the link but can't find it anywhere!! If you know where they're from, please drop me a line!! The quote below is loosely related but I loved the message!! CHOOSE TO SHINE! (it's honestly what got me through the past year - everything looks so bright now, so if you're going through a troubled time in your life, hang on, things always get better!) |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 29, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » ? I hate when I do this!
? I hate when I do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment