A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, September 19, 2011
Wingback Chair and a History Lesson
I am enjoying this interior corner scene with its modern wingback chair and the yellow accent rug. Isn't it lovely?
This is from DwellStudio and the rather stylish chair is called Cooper. The Dwell Studio blog has a brief article which explains how the wingback chair came about - go on, read it here and give yourself a little design history lesson.
Photograph via DwellStudio
Labels:
chairs,
dwell studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment