...is beautiful, relaxing, welcoming.
Ines: First model to sign an exclusive contract with Chanel in 1983 was Lagerferld's muse until she was chosen in 1989 to be the bust of Marianne (a symbol of our French republic which you will find in every Mairie in France). At the time, Karl Lagerferld asked her to turn this project down because he thought it was vulgar to dress a monument (sigh)
She refused. He broke her contract.
Ines de la Fressange embodied chic, stylish French style (still does...). I wasn't particularly fond of her Parisian flat shot by The Selby here which was a bit too pink, too cluttered and contrived for my tastes but I'm loving her holidays home...enjoy!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment