We had IT/web-hosting boring, technical issues today and I felt like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill all day. To keep me 'amused' through the time-wasting day this was, I started a Hit-list of companies/people that I do no longer want to work with, it's not a big list, I only have 2 names on it...
So just to re-focus my mind onto more positive thinking, I thought I would end the day on a poetic note :-)
I think I landed on Holmberg, a gorgeous Norwegian blog on Sunday while digesting our amazing Sunday meal and I love it! She makes so many lovely, soft photos with masking tapes, I can't wait for us to receive them all here to play with them...
Have a lovely, relaxing evening....
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment