A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, September 5, 2011
A Copenhagen Home
As seen on Nordic Design, here is the Copenhagen home of the Berzant Family. Hanne Berzant and her husband are the creative minds and founders of Danish design company, By Nord.
Their place plays the typical Scandinavian signatures of light, bright and airy feel along with black and white details. They have also filled their home with their By Nord products.
Photographs by Morten Holtum via By Nord Facebook page.
Labels:
black and white,
By Nord,
Scandinavian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment