![]() |
I can envision Sis Boom's selection of fabrics, pillows and rugs in a cottage or summer home. They sort of have a granny chic feeling about them! In any case, if you're looking to introduce some color into your home, any of these items would do the trick. They also sell fabric by the yard! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
{Source} At first glance, this seems like any ordinary room (beautiful, but in many ways ordinary). I think it's the traditional style...
-
It's time to escape to the ISLANDS! Thank you Tiffany for having me over today to share my airplane attire while heading to the warm sun...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
-
Happy Monday! Today Design Shuffle is here sharing some loveliness. While they are here talking about x-legs, I'm over there talking ab...
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Color your world
Labels:
Accessories,
Color,
fabrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment