![]() |
| I am currently smitten with the rugs from Custom Cool Rugs, each design can be made from hundreds of color choices and to your specifications!! The possibilities are endless! One of my amazing readers alerted me to their site. How did I not know about this company? Below is a sample of their designs. They are gorgeous, they can be made with silk, or wool and many of the designs can be of a woven or kilim design. They also make pillows and have choices for the kiddies. {Although, I think most of the designs could be used in a kid's room!} |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Rugs
» Loving - custom cool rugs
Loving - custom cool rugs
Labels:
Rugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment