I can't find any great inspirational photos except these below which aren't really doin it for me..I know what I want in my head but I need to show the Duck...he's already on board I just want him to steer the wheel of this little project....do you catch my drift? Pretty pictures always work.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Hedging our bets
Hedging our bets
At first we thought we would build a fence at the front of our house, but something about it was niggling at my brain and it was feeling a bit to pickety for my liking. I have decided we are going to build a privacy hedge and create a fabulous secret garden cottage/chic Venice beach/modern vibe???
I can't find any great inspirational photos except these below which aren't really doin it for me..I know what I want in my head but I need to show the Duck...he's already on board I just want him to steer the wheel of this little project....do you catch my drift? Pretty pictures always work.
I can't find any great inspirational photos except these below which aren't really doin it for me..I know what I want in my head but I need to show the Duck...he's already on board I just want him to steer the wheel of this little project....do you catch my drift? Pretty pictures always work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment