hi friends, family and domicile peeps! i think we mentioned in a few posts back the we have on a bit of a hiatus while filming two episodes of a new show called design wars for HGTV. watch out for our girl jolene behind the camera sometime in october. we think?? we will keep you updated. anyway, not sure why we didn't get some guest bloggers to take our place while filming...oh well!, we have a fantastic one this week while we play a little catch up. i am honored to introduce you all to my sister gayla mullins. she will be with you all this week as our very first guest blogger. i'm super excited that she has excepted and am looking forward to see what she has in store for us this. maybe some secret shopping spots in austin, tx. maybe a post on kids & dogs or van pools. we shall see!! i'm excited!!! xoxo amanda
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Gayla Mullins - Guest Blogger of the week! Yep. sisters are doin' it!
Gayla Mullins - Guest Blogger of the week! Yep. sisters are doin' it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment