![]() |
| Ikat covered Eames Lounge Chair by Commune. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Ikat Covered Designer Chair
You may recognise this designer chair at the left of this image? It is most famous in its black leather guise - the Eames Lounge Chair by Charles and Ray Eames. I love the fact a designer chair has been recovered in an Ikat fabric and given a different personality to how it is usually 'known' - a nice balance between respecting a great piece of design and putting your touch on it. Photograph via Commune.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment