I'm also loving those metal windows that have sills but no casing.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Tuesday Terms
» Tuesday Terms: Relaxed Romans
Tuesday Terms: Relaxed Romans
The style of roman shade shown here (at left) is called a Flat roman; its folds stack neatly when raised but there are no horizontal seams. Additionally, it is an interior mount (just inside the window box cavity) vs. an exterior mount.

I'm also loving those metal windows that have sills but no casing.
I'm also loving those metal windows that have sills but no casing.
Labels:
Tuesday Terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment