I bought this lovely paper garland last week in Paris from concept store Serendipity to hang on my moodboard at work. It is made with paper from Nepal and comes in all sorts of colours. Does anyone know who the designer is?
I apologise for the quality of the photos but I took them with my iphone....
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
French designer
» Who is the designer?
Who is the designer?
Labels:
French designer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment