![]() |
| This Dhurrie rug from Wisteria. I just sent this photo to a client, so I thought I'd share it with you!! I seem to be on a black, gray and white kick this week, could it possibly be from all this GRAY weather?? I promise to return with some colorful posts this week..because guess what? It's going to rain all week again! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, May 21, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Rugs
» I adore..
I adore..
Labels:
Rugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment