I posted this print the other day with a snapshot of holiday images...i love it and had to know where it was from. The gold on {either chocolate which would be ideal or maybe it's black, is stunning}. If you look closely the custom type is made up of little stars...gorgeous. As I mentioned early, I think I would have to hang this in my bedroom. It's by the illustrator/artist Sebastian Lester. Check out his site, I have emailed him about this piece, so I'll post the info. if you'd like!!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment