In November, Pantone annouced the colour for the year 2011. It is the bold 'Honeysuckle' -
"Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It’s a color for every day – with nothing “everyday” about it.
A dynamic reddish pink, Honeysuckle is encouraging and uplifting. It elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life."
So if you thinking that you need something uplifting in your interiors- a small dose of Honeysuckle will be 2011's way to go.
Photograph via Pantone.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Wow, where does the time go? My little girl is turning one next week, so I'm hosting a small family birthday party for her! Above is my ...
-
I love me some Canadian goodness. Born and raised baby, bring on the celebrations! Some fun Canadian facts: 1. I'm sure you all have not...
-
Wishing you a wonderful start to this holiday month! Are you ready? Have you ironed out all of the details yet? We have an exciting mon...
-
As much as I LOVE and wear my black Hunter wellies with the fleece inserts all winter. I'd LOVE to get a brightly colored pair too. I l...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment