A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, December 24, 2010
ZE Interior Designs » » Next Years X-mas tree...
Next Years X-mas tree...
So This year we bought a tree from Home Depot... Let me tell you I thought I had found the score of a lifetime. It was 35 bucks for a 7' noble fir. Jump till about a week ago and my thrill of the deal started to fade, along with the life of my 35 dollar tree. I won't light my stove in fear that the heat from it may ignite my tree into a fiery ball from hell. Not only is it a complete disaster waiting to happen it also STINKS! Next year its fancy tree lot all the way. There is something to be said for a pricey tree. Its an expense worth spending. It's insurance that by Christmas eve if you light a match your entire house wont internally combust. While searching google for Christmas tree safety I spotted these legendary Christmas no-no's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment