Seriously, all I really desire for christmas is one of these pieces by jeweler Marcia Moran, {the stackable rings may be number one, but who asked?}. Don't you love how the blogging world works? It's so inspiring isn't it? I popped over to one of my daily's today StarFish and Sundresses {she often posts about some of my favorites..} and was reading about her amazing "for the jewel box gift guide". I came across Marcia's work, and was hooked. So when people ask, do you ever get tired of blogging? I then think of all the incredibly talented, supportive, kind, creative people I am exposed to on a daily basis, my answer: NEVER. Have a good day!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment