![]() |
| I won't be hosting Christmas this year, but I still can't resist a bit of holiday table inspiration! Here I'm honing in on the napkin. Do you like the idea of the bow shape or not? Just curious? More then anything I like the added punch of color these napkins add. images: Coco and Kelley, My sweetrandomness |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
"beau" or no?
Labels:
holiday,
Table Settings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment