BTW have you seen these? I refuse to post the picture cause it will just ruin the look of my whole entire blog. Lets just say its "cheeky"
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, December 18, 2010
ZE Interior Designs » » I WANT ONE
I WANT ONE
Quick post before I sink into my couch and watch some crappy television. Take a gander at these babies. I would happily get one of these under the tree... If only the Duck could get one for like 12 bucks I would be in luck! They are from the wacky furniture house CASAMANIA....normally not a fan but these tables..BELLA BELLA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment