I really don't have much of a wish list this year but I would like a new ring for myself! I am actually going to start my very own ring fund and I may just buy one of these beauties..my real wish, besides the obvious {health and happiness for myself and family} is to buy a little bungalow for my children and I this year! The two rings above are my favorite!! These are from the Sundance Catalog. I was very impressed with their selection this year. Do you have a favorite? I think I would go with the Druzy ring, {1st one} it's more affordable and wouldn't be mistaken for an engagement ring.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment