![]() |
| "I am most interested in extracting singular experiences from life’s endless cycles of growth and decay, and in transforming the public worlds of nature and human dynamic into a place of private knowledge.". Meredith Pardue I discovered the mixed media works by artist Meredith Pardue yesterday while looking for work to present to a client. I love the depth, color and transparent affect these botanical inspired abstracts possess. Let's hope the client agrees. Just one of these oversized creations in a space would certainly make a beautiful impact! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Artist: Meredith Pardue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment