How about I shared with you my totally out-of-focus 'behind-the-scene' photos!?
I should have got my tripod out but I didn't, hence you get to see some really badly taken photos.
However, the photos taken by MILK magazine are fabulous! I saw them yesterday and the layout of the pages,, the colours, the photos...everything is stunning and I can't wait to show them to you once they are published.
Mila was wearing her beautiful grey tutu and before you ask, unfortunately the MEOW poster in the kitchen is no longer available as it has been replaced by MIMA LE CHAT print and Le Chat print.
The gorgeous gold stars garland on pic 8 in the kitchen is one of my latest finds and they will be available in the boutique very soon and the pom poms in Mila's bedroom are from here and because it was Father's Day last week, I had done a special moodboard in our bedroom with what the lovely words Mila had painted for her papa.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment