I don't know how I missed it... Darryl Carter is having a Tastemaker Sale on OKL today!! I am dying over the chaise... and I think I will pick up a copy of his book that is signed too!! If you have a chance check it out there are some really wonderful pieces still available.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
books
,
Darryl Carter
,
design books
,
furnishings
,
one kings lane
» Darryl Carter... love..
Darryl Carter... love..
I don't know how I missed it... Darryl Carter is having a Tastemaker Sale on OKL today!! I am dying over the chaise... and I think I will pick up a copy of his book that is signed too!! If you have a chance check it out there are some really wonderful pieces still available.
Labels:
books,
Darryl Carter,
design books,
furnishings,
one kings lane
Location:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment