sources
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Monday, June 11, 2012
On my radar
'Tis the season for sunning. I'm in need of a straw beach hat, are you? Here are a some of my favorites! They're selling quickly, so I'd order one soon!
Labels:
Fashion,
On My Radar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment