Tomorrow afternoon, I'm flying to Amsterdam to attend the Meet The Blogger conference (see this little interview they kindly did with me) so I may be catching up with a few of you on Saturday.
I really enjoyed last year's trip because it was very inspiring on many levels...I got to meet lots of interesting & inspiring women who I have stayed in touch with since then (merci Twitter and Facebook), Holly was launching her first book Decorate which we know now, became a HUGE success and I got to see a fair amount of inspiring places and shops thanks to Desiree from Vosges Paris. Of course, I came back with a few souvenirs including this very heavy but beautiful wooden chopping board and a white stool, that British Airways almost prevented from taking on board.
I love Amsterdam. I think it is a very inspiring, creative city and I can't wait to immerse myself in the Dutch way of life for the next three days, sharing creative ideas with Desiree, reading her old copies of VT Wonen and eating her homemade raviolis.
This year, I'm even more excited by it because Desiree has made some amazing changes to her home so I'll be working from this gorgeous workspace below on Friday morning and in the afternoon, we will work together and style a few shots....A weekend in heaven, I'm telling you!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment