A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, June 17, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
FEM
,
homewares
,
interior design
,
Paul Barbera
» FEM Home from The Netherlands
FEM Home from The Netherlands
This is FEM Home - a stylish textiles brand from The Netherlands and they want "everyone to experience the authentic warm feeling of being at home". I love their campaign photos, taken by Paul Barbera, in which FEM have embraced four 'lifestyles' to demonstrate their products in use and they have used some cool interiors here. Snuggling up in blankets is especially appropriate for us here down under going through a crispy cold winter. Keep warm everyone.
Photographs by Paul Barbera via FEM.
Labels:
FEM,
homewares,
interior design,
Paul Barbera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment