The space needs an updated design, and we've been hard at work brainstorming and planning one for it. Take a look at what it currently looks like:
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
GEORGE projects
,
Home Depot Center
,
Restaurant
,
Soccer
,
Stadium
» GEORGE Projects: HDC Stadium Club
GEORGE Projects: HDC Stadium Club
Hello and happy summer! Judging by the weather, beach season has officially arrived! We imagine that along with hitting the beach some of you soccer fans might also be watching the Euro Cup, which brings us to our next project--the Home Depot Center Stadium Club. The Stadium Club restaurant overlooks the 27,000 seat soccer stadium, which is the proud home of MLS teams Chivas USA and Los Angeles Galaxy. The Stadium Club is also often utilized for concert events that take place at the HDC.
Labels:
GEORGE projects,
Home Depot Center,
Restaurant,
Soccer,
Stadium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment