A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Stylish and Slick Kitchen
This kitchen is located in the mid-19th-century London home of designer, Harriet Anstruther and there are some nice details. I like the timber in the exposed negatives to create pulls for the drawers and the brass tap (a nice and 'warm' change from the usual chrome). Anstruther admits the marble benchtop is highly impractical but "dreamt about unlacquered brass and white marble" and got it looking good by continuing it up the splashback and the shelf. See the rest of her home here.
Photograph via T Magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment