Thank you so much for all your feedback on these two shots for our Spring/Summer catalogue 2012. It was very helpful and interesting (we got lots of feedback on Facebook and Twitter too) and we have now re-shot the BAU pendant light and the San-Francisco map print incorporating most feedback.
Having worked a lot lately around blues, greys, wood and whites, it was nice to see something different such as the home of Norwegian ceramist Silje Aune Eriksen, featured in the latest issue of Elle Decoration Norway.
I love the touches of pastels and pink masking tape that liven up her gorgeous flat, the beams and love, love, love the last shot of the vintage metal cabinet with storage boxes on top of it....another one to add to this series of visually inspiring storage solutions.
Enjoy!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment