A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, March 12, 2012
Coffee Table
I have a client who is looking at a Noguchi coffee table for her living area - and I remembered seeing this living room by AB Chao with the same table some time ago. I really liked how the well known design classic worked in this relaxed living room - it is a great example of how to mix different types of furnishings successfully.
Photographs via AB Chao.
Labels:
AB Chao,
Noguchi table
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment