![]() |
If you read my blog with any regularity then you know I'm looking to make some positive changes in my life. I want to purge, downsize, move on etc. etc. I've had my eye on a little ranch right down the street from a great beach for some time now. My fingers are crossed that it stays on the market, and drops in price a bit. I need to finalize my long awaited DD or (damn divorce) from the X before I can make a move. If I've learned anything over the past year, it's knowing that letting go of what you cannot control, (other people's actions) will make your life much easier. I do however believe that most of my destiny is within my control! Which actually feels AMAZING. What I post on my blog usually ties back to what's going on in my life, I don't see how it can't really. Now on to the post + photos...I came across this darling little bungalow via M Studio Design last week. It's simple, and quaint but possess some darling design details, like the windows, the built-ins, the cozy nooks and of course that fabulous out door shower! Have a wonderful week. It's warm in Boston, so I'm a happy girl! Bring on Spring!! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, March 12, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Truly a Bungalow
Truly a Bungalow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment