A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Rustic Barn House
This rustic and refined barn house, located within a vineyard near Rochester, New York, seemed appropriate to post on this wet autumnal evening. Beautiful details in this home include the 75mm thick solid maple kitchen island bench top (heavy!), the worn patina on the leather wing chair, the internal timber beam coming from the 150 year old barn frame as well as all the lovely natural details and displays through out.
Photographs via Martha Stewart.
Labels:
martha stewart,
new york,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment