A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, March 12, 2012
Pink and Picasso
Recognise the bed head-board in this bedroom? You may remember seeing it here as the former occupants of this room, artist Julian Schanbel and his wife, Olatz are no longer together. While the bed head-board has moved to a more simpler (but still grand) turquoise space, it held its own in this vibrant and baroque-style pink room with Picasso's Femme au Chapeau hanging nearby. Impressive.
Photograph via Vanity Fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment