A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
{Source} At first glance, this seems like any ordinary room (beautiful, but in many ways ordinary). I think it's the traditional style...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
-
Happy Monday! Today Design Shuffle is here sharing some loveliness. While they are here talking about x-legs, I'm over there talking ab...
-
6 years already! Pffu...crazy...but so many good memories! Two weeks before you came out, Elodie & I gave birth to something else. One ...
Monday, March 12, 2012
Pink and Picasso
Recognise the bed head-board in this bedroom? You may remember seeing it here as the former occupants of this room, artist Julian Schanbel and his wife, Olatz are no longer together. While the bed head-board has moved to a more simpler (but still grand) turquoise space, it held its own in this vibrant and baroque-style pink room with Picasso's Femme au Chapeau hanging nearby. Impressive.
Photograph via Vanity Fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment