My brother François, who is shooting the BODIE and FOU SS/12 catalogue did these two self-portraits last Summer which I loved because he managed to create two complete different characters.
The first one was shot in our Dad's workshop and reminds me of Tchao Pantin {So Long, Stooge in English} with Coluche but I guess you need to be French to know what movie I'm talking about.
The second one was shot in our Mum's car.
Anyway...François has been staying with us recently until he moves into his new pad next week and seeing the slow mail he was getting, I recently realised that cool his initials were...
See... as he was the kid brother of the family, we all had a say in his name.
Our Dad (Françis) was keen to have a name similar to him because he was the only son, our mum was in love with the name Baptiste and Elodie and I wanted to call him Adrian so in the end, he was called François, Adrien, Baptiste - F.A.B. Pretty cool isn't it?!
(C) Photo: François Kong
Mon frère François, qui shoote le catalogue BODIE and FOU SS/12 a fait ces deux auto-portraits l'été dernier et je les aime beaucoup parce qu'il a réussi a créer deux personnages complètement différents. Le premier a été shooté dans l'atelier de notre père et il me fait penser au film Tchao Pantin {So Long, Stooge en anglais} avec Coluche et le second a été shooté dans la voiture de notre mère.
Enfin bref...François est reste avec nous ces derniers temps jusqu'a ce qu'il emménage dans son nouvel appartement la semaine prochaine et il n'y a que récemment, en voyant le courier qu'il recevait, que j'ai realisé a quel point ses initials étaient cool.
Etant le petit dernier, nous avons tous eu notre mot a dire sur son nom...Notre père (Françis) voulait un nom proche du sien (vu que c'était le seul garçon de la famille), notre mère tenait beaucoup a Baptiste et Elodie & moi voulions Adrian donc au final le petit dernier s'est appelé François, Adrien, Baptiste - F.A.B.
Pretty cool, hein?
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment