![]() |
| I'm so excited to hear that Kelly Wearstler has started a blog titled My Vibe, My Life. I've been inspired by her talent since studying design during graduate school TEN years ago. Can't wait to make her blog one of my daily stops! Here's a peek at three of her design trays......LOOOOVE IT! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, February 3, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Designers
» her vibe, her life.
her vibe, her life.
Labels:
Designers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment